Samsung and Apple wars have not led the customers of both the companies to reside from buying their gadgets. Apple has come up with iPhone 5 and Samsung is planning on Samsung Galaxy S4. The market is blazing with the demands of users and all want the newest of all technology in their hands. Every competitor wants to get into the spotlight and so in the end, it is the users who are facilitated.
Let’s put the spotlight on the Samsung Tablet 2, 10.1 as it is the latest talk of the market in the tablet sector and the demand is huge even after Apple has imposed a ban on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Tablet Sale in the US. It is available in Titanium silver color and has a 16GB of memory space.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.0 Key Features
– Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.0 has a lithium polymer battery, meaning that the ionic battery has been replaced to give proper back up time and you can enjoy the use for longer time.
– There is an owner’s manual that not only covers the main features, their use and specs, but also the tips and tricks on how to fully utilize the potential of the tablet.
– The runs the new version of the Android OS. The new operating system is known as the Ice Cream Sandwich OS 4.0 Android.
– The tablet is powered by a dual Core processor with enough speed to multitask and stay connected with family and friends all the time.
– The tablet has the Wi-Fi feature with a speed of built-in, ‘802.11 b/g/n’ LAN.
– The touch screen is of diagonal size 10.1 inches TFT with the WXGA facility. It has the pixel density of 1280 X 800 and is stunning for the games and media to be played on it easily.
– The memory space is 16GB non-removable drive. However, if you are in need of any more space, you can expand it for free using Android cloud services online.
– The device has a front facing camera with a VGA facility of 3.0 MP. You can sue this for pictures, video chat and communication as well with all people you know or want to know.
– The digital card reader for media files can support up to 32 GB of memory. You can easily transfer data from one card to another and transfer it to your cloud servicing ID as well.
– The high-speed 2.0 USB port will also enable fast transfer of media data like pictures, audio and video files.
– The Bluetooth 3.0 version can easily be used to link the tablet to other devices as well. You can easily plug in a smart phone and an MP3 player with it.
– The thickness of the tablet is just 0.4 inches, with a weight of 1.3 pounds.
– You can easily use all the Google Apps with it like the Google Maps, Google talk, Samsung apps, YouTube, Gmail, Smart remote, Netflix (with subscription), Polaris Office, ChatON, game hub etc.
Do You Insure Your Gadgets?
I know all this talk of insurance is pretty mundane, but it’s a big consideration for anything you spend your hard-earned cash on; especially to protect your gadgets from damages. Do you insure yours? Samsung Galaxy Tab insurance policies come in many forms, so be sure to pick one that’s right for you. Look out for accidental and water damage cover, loss and theft cover, and international cover as an option. You may also be interested in turnaround times for replacements. All you need is to get it insured. You would have had to dig deep into your pocket to purchase your tablet in the first place and to have to replace it due to damage, theft or loss will be a big financial burden. You should get a case or a cover to protect it from cosmetic damage but mostly importantly you should get it insured so that it is protect against accidental damages such as cracked screen, water damage, internal parts etc. and smartphone/tablet theft.
Author Bio: Muhammad Azam is a technology and gadget enthusiast who has previously written for some highly respectable companies such as Protect your bubble insurance who are one of UK’s leading mobile phone insurance providers. You will find best insurance quote on their website. There are various sites that will enable you to get a gadget insurance quote online so check around, find the right insurer to suite your needs and get it insured.