Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphone has been described as the super smartphone man has ever produced. Well, this will be one smartphone in its own class. If the circulating rumor are anything to go by, we are about to witness a smartphone that will have more features and modeled to be better than your laptop. With great improvements in terms of memory, camera, RAM, connectivity, design and other areas, this device will be worth the debates it has caused. Recently Samsung commented that they are bringing Galaxy S5 smartphone in 2014 Q1. Hence the good news for Galaxy S6 followers is that, Samsung might bring it in the month of August or October, i.e in Q4 of 2014.
Undoubtedly, Samsung has of late been caught up in competition problems. This was after Apple launched their Apple iPhone 5S. This device has claimed top spot in the smartphone hierarchy. Moreover, there is no Samsung product currently in the market that is capable of competing with iPhone 5S which has been technologically modified. The highest ranked Samsung smartphone in the market is the Note 3 phablet. However, this phablet doesn’t come with the latest technological features and thus cannot claim the number 1 spot. Thus there is the need to introduce Galaxy S6 that will counter Apple’s influence.
Samsung is lining up 3 smartphones to be released this year alone. With Note 4 and Galaxy S5 lining it is yet to be known how these three smartphones will find their way to the market all in the same year.
Initial rumors indicated that Samsung may skip Galaxy S5 in favor of S6. This has not been the case since Samsung has already confirmed the manufacturing of S5 smartphone. Then came the rumor that S5 would find its way into the market in early January 2014 so that S6 can be released early 2015. This has not been the case as none of the three smartphones has been released yet.What has been confirmed is that Samsung is already working on Samsung Galaxy S6 which is supposed to succeed S5.
What has been left is for us to sit back and wait and see what will unfold next. However, we can hope that the rumors of Galaxy S6 being released in 2014 are true.
Also, Read | How to Sell My Smartphone and Get Greatest Price?
Samsung has not leaked finer details of this device. However, there are expectations that analysts expect Samsung to meet in this smartphone. Some of the expected Galaxy S6 features include:-
– A Exynos 8000 16-Core processor from Samsung
– Galaxy S6 will boost a 4GB RAM to ensure your multi-tasking ability is high tech
– This device will come with enough memory to ensure you have all the memory you need for your professional work. It will come with an in-built 128 GB memory that will solve all your memory problems.
– Display is one of the major areas that smartphones invest in and this device has invested in the 5.2 inch UHD Display or the 4K resolution. It is also expected to be flexible display. If this is true, this will be the first time a smartphone comes with a flexible display.
– Samsung has also capitalized of an improved camera with 8K resolution. The 21 MP with Ultra Pixel Sensor is the perfect camera for this device.